7/08/2009

Summer Hiatus

Hey there!

So, I just started blogging and I'm already on summer hiatus. Or I'm supposed to be. At this very moment I am sitting in a four-star-hotel in southern Cyprus, where my family and I have decided to start the summer. I know what you're asking -- why are you on the computer blogging when you should be supposed to be lying out there in the sun? Well, for one, it's, like, a hundred degrees out there and as much as I love to get hot and sweaty, there's nothing better than a little refreshing drink in the cool hotel lobby. And on the other hand, I couldn't have kept you waiting now, could I?
But what about the rest of you? If you are not the sexy Greek I watch going surfing everyday and stroll past my sunbed in his adorable hawaii swimming trunks, I suppose you are not in the village of Pissouri Bay or the little island of Cyprus in first place.
So, tell me. Are you sun bathing in the Hamptons, flirting in St Barts, having a road trip through eastern Europe, partying in St Tropez or are you spending your summer back home in the city? Throw on your bikini anyway. I have the feeling it's gonna be a steamin' hot summer.

Oops, gotta go. Seems like my afternoon-margarita is calling - or is it the well-tanned waiter? Let's go find out.

Anna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen